Plastic Cards - SMART CARDS
A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC) is used to control access to a resource. It is typically a secured plastic PVC CR80 card with an embedded integrated circuit. Many smart cards include a pattern of metal contacts to electrically connect to the internal chip or “contact” chip cards . Others are “contactless” , and some are both.
Plastic smart cards are used in various applications across a range of sectors including hotels, catering, travel, healthcare, public sectors, banking sector etc.
- Increasing data storage capacity
- Reliability that is virtually unaffected by electrical and magnetic fields.
- Pre printed or Blank Secured PVC plastic cards with High quality wireless Chip / Contact IC
- Trouble free customizable cards
- ISO standard 760 micron PVC CR80 Plastic card
- Compatible with all card printing machines
- Supplied in clean, dust free, antistatic packaging
- Packed in packs of 100's
- Place your order now
- Check out other options
Related products Blank contactless(RFID) chip cards, Preprinted contactless (RFID) chip cards, Blank “contact” chip cards and Pre printed“contact” chip cards